Chiropractic care has always used a "hands-on" approach
to reduce pain and correct the source of the problem. Whether you’ve been in a car accident, hurt on the job or just worked too hard in the backyard, we can help.
Education & Training
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Life Chiropractic College West 2002
- Bachelor degree in Biology Excelsior College 2002
- Qualified Medical Evaluator State of California 2003
- Independent Medical Examiner State of California EDD 2003
- Certified Medical Examiner Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration 2013
With a personal background in exercise & nutrition, Dr. Frieders has a special interest in these areas and is always eager to help patients with answers to their questions.